SorberbarrierTM AGC is a barrier-absorber composite noise control product that offers both excellent noise transmission loss plus high noise absorption. It has been developed to provide a complete noise control solution within one high performance product.
It consists of a high mass noise barrier – WavebarTM laminated between two layers of SorberfoamTM with a durable, flame retardant, aluminium foil glass cloth (AGC) face, laminated to the outer foam layer. Being flame retardant, it further enhances the fire and thermal insulation performance of the foam.
- A noise barrier and absorber in the one product with an AGC face
- High sound absorption across a broad frequency range
- Will not degrade, crumble or smell over time
- AGC face protects from mechanical stress,dirt, oil and liquids and heat
- Light and heat reflective impermeable face
- Also available in 1300 x 2200mm sheets
- Engine compartments, firewalls for cars,trucks, buses & construction machinery
- Engine rooms in boats
- Machinery & equipment enclosures
- Compressor & generator enclosures
- Air-conditioning units & systems
- Pool & Spa motor enclosures
- Sound & Thermal insulation for HVAC equipment – Heating ,Ventilation , Air Conditioning
Self-adhesive backing also available.