SorberfoamTM AGC is a combustion modified, hydrolysis resistant flexible foam with a durable, flame retardant aluminum foil covered glass cloth face (AGC). It has been developed to meet market requirements for reducing reverberation noise in the domestic, commercial, OEM, transport, marine and construction markets.
The AGC facing protects the Sorberfoam from mechanical stress and dirt, oil and liquid ingress and enhances the fire and thermal insulation performance of the foam.
Self-adhesive backed sheets also available.
- High sound absorption per thickness
- Thermal protection
- Impermeable to dust, oils, liquids, fuels
- Light weight , easy to cut and install
- Good light reflectivity in poor light areas
- Hydrolysis foam – rot resistant
- Machinery & Equipment enclosures
- Engine compartments & firewalls
- Containerized generator units
- Additional thermal insulation for AC’s
- Pool & Spa motor enclosures
- Whitegoods industry
There are no reviews yet.