Sorberfoam is a combustion modified, hydrolysis resistant flexible foam offering high noise absorption properties across a wide range of frequencies. It has been developed to meet market requirements for reducing reverberation noise in domestic, commercial, OEM and automotive markets. By controlling the cell size, porosity, density and flow resistivity it absorbs a wider frequency range to traditional polyurethane foams.
- High sound absorption per thickness
- Lower cost & long lasting
- Easy to install in awkward places
- Light weight and easy to cut
- Hydrolysis foam – rot resistant
- Does not shred fibres
- Cavity and void lining
- Generator / machine casings
- Wall & Ceiling Acoustic Panel infill’s
- Acoustic Office partition screens
- Automotive cabin & cavity linings
There are no reviews yet.