Sorberfoam PU is a combustion modified, hydrolysis resistant flexible foam offering high noise absorption properties across a wide range of frequencies combined with a tough polyurethane, tear resistant surface covering. It has been developed to meet market requirements for reducing reverberation noise in domestic, industrial,OEM and marine markets. The film face protects against sprays, dust,oils, and liquids that may contaminate the foam.Self-adhesive backed sheets also available.
- High sound absorption per thickness
- Polyurethane surface for longer life
- Easy to install in awkward places
- Light weight and easy to cut
- Hydrolysis foam – rot resistant
- Does not shred fibres
- Machinery & equipment enclosures
- Generator & compressor enclosures
- Electronic / electrical equipment cabinets
- Wall/Ceiling Lining in plant rooms
- Air conditioner units
Self-adhesive backing available.