Sorberfoam V is a combustion modified, hydrolysis resistant flexible foam offering high noise absorption properties in the critical mid frequency range with an attractive and functional perforated vinyl face.It has been developed to meet market requirements for reducing reflected reverberated noise in heavy equipment, automotive and marine industries where a cosmetic finish is required. The perforation maximizes critical speech frequency sound absorption.
- Enhanced sound absorption in the mid frequencies
- Attractive & hard wearing surface covering
- Easy to install in awkward places
- Light weight and easy to cut
- Hydrolysis foam – rot resistant
- Does not shred fibres
- Machinery & equipment enclosures
- Heavy equipment cabins – trucks,tractors, headers, excavators
- Acoustic enclosures, control rooms
- Recording studios
- Acoustic Screens – offices, factories
2200 x 1350mm self-adhesive backed sheets also available – 12,25 & 50mm thick – POA.