SorberpolyTM 2D is a fine fibre, non-woven polyester offering both sound absorbing and thermal insulation
properties. The polyester fibre is fuel, oil and grease resistant and light weight and as it is inherently hydrophobic
(non-wicking) is suitable for high humidity applications.Ideal for use in cavities & voids within building structures,
caravans, trucks & heavy vehicles and marine applications.Also used in making baffle absorbers and office partitions.
- High sound absorption per thickness
- Good Thermal Properties with low thermal conductivity
- Will not degrade, crumble or smell over time
- Light weight and easy to cut
- Non-toxic, will not irritate skin
- Can be used to replace Fibreglass
- Wall cavities & ceiling voids
- Office infill partitions
- Acoustic hanging panels
- Acoustic wall panels
- Sound & Thermal insulation for HVAC equipment – Heating ,Ventilation , Air
There are no reviews yet.