Soundpaint SP150 is a fast drying, water based viscoelastic vibration damping compound for spraying onto surfaces that are exposed to vibrations and impact.Being a thixotropic compound, the material is easy to spray, roll or trowel onto metals, plastics or timber. Once dry, the cured film is UV, water and chip resistant and exhibits low combustibility. Soundpaint’s viscous and elastic properties effectively absorb and dissipate vibrational energy from the base structure. Good petrol and diesel resistance.
- High vibration dissipation
- Broad frequency range
- Easy application
- Non-sag formulation
- Excellent adhesion, even to aluminum.
- Non-toxic and ignition retardand
- Marine hulls, ceilings, decks, bulkheads
- Machinery & equipment enclosures
- Automotive floor pans & under bodies
- Truck & bus floor pans & under bodies
- Earthmoving equipment
- Stainless steel fabrication – sinks, bowls