WavebarTM Outdoor is a high performance, flexible mass-loaded vinyl noise barrier providing superior acoustic transmission loss. It was specifically developed for reducing noise in the construction and industrial markets. WavebarTM Outdoor has been modified using a high tensile UV resistant tarpaulin base fabric to give added strength and weather resistance for both indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for noise suppression around industrial equipment on construction sites.
Operating Temperature range -40°C to 100°C (Continuous).
- Very cost effective and long lasting
- Easy to cut, sew or mechanically anchor
- Easy to install in awkward places
- Resistant to most chemicals & solvents
- Excellent tensile strength, can be suspended in lengths up to 20 metres
- Able to attach Velcro, eyelets and grommets. Tolerates high wind loads.
- Outdoor machinery & equipment enclosures
- Around construction sites in public areas to reduce environmental noise issues
- Portable acoustic curtains around jack hammers, drilling rigs, pile drivers
- Acoustic expansion joints to reduce break-out noise in A/C duct systems