WavebarTM is a high performance, flexible mass-loaded vinyl noise barrier providing superior acoustic transmission loss. It was developed for reducing noise in the domestic, commercial, industrial and automotive markets. WavebarTM is dense, thin, highly flexible,tear resistant and strong.
It’s dense core mass layer both reflects and absorbs the transmission of sound through walls, ceilings and floors, reducing the critical frequencies generated from mechanical equipment, vehicular traffic, railway and aircraft noise.
Operating Temperature range: -40°C to 100°C (Continuous).
- Very cost effective and long lasting
- Easy to cut, sew or mechanically anchor
- Easy to install in awkward places
- Resistant to most chemicals & solvents
- High tensile strength, can be suspended in lengths up to 5 metres
- Available in various weights
- Wall, floor and ceiling inter-lining
- Between the plenum chamber of floor slabs, the roof & adjoining partition walls
- Portable acoustic curtains & screens
- Automotive & Heavy vehicle cabins
- Acoustic Screens – offices, factories
There are no reviews yet.